Vizeum is looking for an exceptional Communications Planning Supervisor to join their team to help drive the vision for an exciting beverage client.
In this role you will be accountable for the planning, implementation and tracking of media plans. You will partner with the Manager, Media Planning, as well as the rest of the team, to set the strategic tone for the assigned accounts. Your focus will be to drive forward unique creative visions and partner with cross functional agency teams to develop an integrated communications approach.
Media Planning and Execution:
Client & Internal Relationships:
Strategic Thinking & Leadership
You must be ready to take on a lot of responsibility, work hard, learn a lot, and drive big results.
The Communications Planning Supervisor will display a mastery of media fundamentals, including experience across offline and digital. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment is a must.
Additional elements required for success:
- 5+ years of expereince in the industry, preferrably with experience in Food & Beverage, CPG or Alcohol
- Experience developing media strategies to align with and deliver on the goals of a campaign.
- Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, big-picture thinking)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think and perform both tactically & strategically
- Drive for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)