Vizeum Vancouver is looking to add a Digital Strategist to their ever growing team. The Digital Strategist is the day to day lead on digital campaigns, ensuring the media team is delivering on excellent digital strategy, buys and execution.
- Leverages research, analytics and insights to create integrated plans that connect digital, social, mobile, email and traditional media.
- Responsible for executing all integrated digital campaigns, working closely with external vendors, partner agencies (eg. AMNET, iProspect, Amplifi) and setting up campaigns self-serve platforms such as Facebook and Adwords.
- Measures, analyzes and optimizes campaigns to ensure campaigns deliver on client’s brief / business objectives and recommends solutions for campaign improvement.
- Designs and maintains customized reporting templates based on specific client goals, such as awareness, engagement, lead generation and CPA.
- Identifies when cross-sell digital opportunities arise (Display, Social etc) or potential for partner agencies (eg. StoryLab), based on client business objectives.
- Basic knowledge of ComScore, Facebook Insights and other digital research tools and ability to pull together audience / media insights for recommendations
- Maintains relationships with digital vendors and attends industry events to keep up to date with new media, trends, technology, and test new features
- Evaluates emerging market trends and vendor updates as it pertains to digital media. Is at the forefront of industry news and agency POV’s on the changing landscape
- Provides thought leadership on industry learnings / trends / ideation sessions for greater team & clients
- Builds client relationships; sets and manages expectations of client and internal teams, especially to ensure optimal time scale to deliver quality work and service
- Work closely with Account Director and media team to effectively manage ROI to ensure cost effectiveness for the business.
- Responsible for ensuring all digital campaigns are invoiced to the client in an accurate and timely manner, understanding and communicating under/over delivery to Account Director
- 2+ years’ experience in media planning with an emphasis on digital
- Knowledge and experience of how to successfully plan & execute brand & retail campaigns
- Experience developing creative ad testing strategies to improve on key metrics (CPC, CPA, PPC)
- Solid understanding of media planning concepts, reporting and processes
- Key interest in advertising and industry trends
- Demonstrates problem solving
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Pro-active, Resourceful and self-motivated
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and reporting on social platforms.
- Ability to conduct oneself in an office-appropriate/professional manner
- Solid time management skills and the ability to multi-task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure
- Able to understand and take direction